Asics Gel-advance 6, Men’s Cricket Shoes
Providing speed and flexibility on the cricket field, the ASICS Gel-Advance 6 offer great cushioning and flexibility designed for cricketers. Primarily a batting shoe, the lightweight GEL-ADVANCE 6 combines great cushioning and flexibility required for the cricket field. A clutch Collar system in the upper Improves the overall fit of the shoe, it separates the collar from the upper to give a snug fit around your foot. Rearfoot GEL Cushioning absorbs impact shock upon landing and allows for a smooth transition from the landing of your foot to midstance. The lightweight Solyte midsole material offers enhanced cushioning, while the DuoMax Support System in the midsole enhances support and stability. The Gel-Advance 6 comes with Asics own P-guard, a protective toe box to ensure protection, protecting the front of the foot from damage. The toe box is supported underneath with the ploymer outsole, an incredibly light outsole that provides superb traction and durability for the wearer. The stud choice choice comes from the optional two studs that you have included, metal or PU meaning there interchangeable and easily replaceable.
- Clutch Collar System – Improves fit through separating the collar from the upper to fit the shoe more snugly to your foot.
- Solyte Midsole – This shoe employs a combination of a Solyte 55 Midsole and Lasting, reducing the weight of the shoe whilst still offering superb cushioning.
- Rearfoot GEL – GEL unit absorbs impact superbly helping shock attenuation on impact and reducing the risk of injuries.
- ExGrip Sockliner – Minimises foot movement within the shoe improving comfort and playing performance,
- Solyte Polymer Outsole – Incredibly light outsole which also provides superb protection and is built to last.
10 UK, 10.5 UK, 13 UK, 14 UK, 6 UK, 6.5 UK, 7 UK, 7.5 UK, 8 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK
White, White (White/Black/Mcg 0189)